Default hosting a DIAPER party for my brother Aug 4th

my brother is going to be having a baby girl soon
    we will be having a Diaper party at my house Aug 4th, not sure of time yet but date it set
    we will have all the beer, the UFC fight on the big screen again and possibly some food/snacks
    all we ask is each person who comes to bring a pack of diapers (Huggies or Pampers) any size will work as they will all be used.
    he has been to quite a few meets and if you have ever been to one of my parties he is always there so you have met him before.
    please come and help me throw him a great party.
    possibly also a 50/50 raffle as well to help him cover some costs.

need info send me a PM or call/text if you have my number

One day your life will flash before your eyes, Make sure its worth watching...

“Pizza is a lot like sex. When it's good, it's really good. When it's bad, it's still pretty good.”

73 views and no comments?
    no one is interested in coming?
    it is a week from now so just checking as i need to know how much beer i am buying

One day your life will flash before your eyes, Make sure its worth watching...

“Pizza is a lot like sex. When it's good, it's really good. When it's bad, it's still pretty good.”

You know me Don, Im stuck working and only have monday and tuesdays off till end of the year. Sorry.
    Officer, I wasn't speeding!!??!! I was productively maintaining an expedited action....

I would rather ride a fast bike....than a fast woman....

I've been wanting to to some meet but every weekend somethin comes up. An nex weekend I'm gonna do some heavy maintenance on my bikes.
    Sweat u can wipe off, road rash u can't.