Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

kool okay.

i know phil would do a slow ride, still might be doing it now and then, have to drop my blast off w/joel next week should be out riding on the next one.
    2006 Buell Blast 492cc
    33Hp
    30Ft of torq
    Skull and Wings sticker on the tank...make it go faster

Jay Arr (Im a Pirate )

SMR is Sunday Morning Ride. It is fast paced and complete gear is a must!! I usually get suited up in my 1 piece leather suit, racing boots, helmet, leather gloves, my license and insurance, and a little $$$ in case Im hungry for some breakfast. Usually hit the twisties a bit, grab some breakfast and ride the twisties back. Usually back to mcallen before noon.
    Officer, I wasn't speeding!!??!! I was productively maintaining an expedited action....

I would rather ride a fast bike....than a fast woman....

okay....so i met up with the guys on sharry and military. kept up for about 2 miles then POOOOOF!!!! me n my friend were left in the dust. i guess us turtle guys need some practice going fast. lol.

I had to head home dam bike pissed me off last night my right fairing somehow came loose and broke in half made for a very shitty ride

smr is great because we will wait up for you to catch up and we plan our rides on the people who show up. if only experienced and fast paced guys show up, then we ride pretty hard. if beginners show up, we all take that into consideration and ride enough for people to keep up.
    Officer, I wasn't speeding!!??!! I was productively maintaining an expedited action....

kool. dont get me wrong, it was awesome. maybe if it was day time id feel a bit more confident pushing my bike a bit further but since i need glasses it sux i have to always be pushing my glasses up since they slide down a bit too much. next week ill still try and get there on time and actually keep up. now that i know what it feels like ill ask my wife for some testosterone :/ LOL!!!

as far as the sunday morning ride...my schedule just changed to grave yard shift , so ill be dead tired by the time i get out sunday morning...and it sux too cuz i ended up buying motorcycle boots just to b able to head out with u guys. ja ja. oh well :/.

I also ride with glasses and I've noticed that if your helmet strap isn't tight ur glasses will move around...noe next time hit me up around 10 and we will meet up and head out to stripes

Ha, I went out last night on the Thurs night ride from hwy 107 and 10th. .... maybe my Buell Uysses could have kept up (I doubt it though), but I didn't want to scare my passenger.

Lost them on Expressway 83 in McAllen. I followed two bikes that turned of on 10th street, I guess that's not the route ya'll took.
    2007 Buell Ulysses
    Mods:
    K&N Filter, Iridium spark plugs, custom spark plug wires, Mobile 1 v-twin synthetic, data logged and tuned, handlebar risers
    custom foot-pegs, heated grips, HID headlights, breather reroute with catch-can

Remember noe, NM will remind you on sunday morning that a buell will be riding in the pack so of course i will be the SLOW one in the group,lol. I work graveyard as well but will be there because I dont work till next nite and will sleep after noon.