Default My daily driver....

Here's my bike, I think I rode it every day for the last year except maybe one or two rain days. I use it for commuting to work, and for fun.

I recently added the mirrors with integrated turn signals, they are from a Buell 1125, Thanks texasroadrunner.

The windshield is from Madstadt, it's one of those adjustable ones, I can move it up or down, and tilt it back and forth, great for cruising on the highway.

This week I installed a new Nelson tank bag. I am really liking it ... it's great for carrying the phone, something to drink, the old ladies purse, etc.

2012-08-18 19.52.46.jpg2012-08-18 19.54.27.jpg
    2007 Buell Ulysses
    Mods:
    K&N Filter, Iridium spark plugs, custom spark plug wires, Mobile 1 v-twin synthetic, data logged and tuned, handlebar risers
    custom foot-pegs, heated grips, HID headlights, breather reroute with catch-can

Those mirrors look good on there. Very nice...
    Officer, I wasn't speeding!!??!! I was productively maintaining an expedited action....

I would rather ride a fast bike....than a fast woman....

Looks like a very convenient bike.
    Sweat u can wipe off, road rash u can't.

Thanks guys, I have owned and ridden quite a few motorcycles in my time, but for some reason this Buell Ulysses is my favorite ... Instead of convenient, I might call it functional. It may not be pretty (no chrome or fancy paint job), but falls into corners almost as good as a sport bike and I have no problems taking it on a long distance trip, driving it up and down street curbs, or traveling down a gravel road with it either.

It also has plenty of horsepower and gobs of torque (if your not careful it will do an unintended wheelie).

I have had it for almost 1-1/2 years and I still get a grin on my face every time I ride it.
    2007 Buell Ulysses
    Mods:
    K&N Filter, Iridium spark plugs, custom spark plug wires, Mobile 1 v-twin synthetic, data logged and tuned, handlebar risers

looks good

08 Honda CBR 1000RR
    05 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
    99 Honda Civic SI (stolen)

Nice, especially cool when it's a daily driver. What's the furthest you've driven, any out of state?

Default Trips

I haven't gone out of TX yet, but it's a pretty big state. I rode up the hill country a few months back, I think I put about 800 miles on it in 3 days. Handled the twisties pretty well ... kept up with the other bikes I was with anyway.

Going back to the hill country next month, and to Big Bend in January (weather permitting). I plan on a trip to North Dakota in the summer.
    2007 Buell Ulysses
    Mods:

Nice, you're definitely a hardcore rider to daily it.