Default Cop almost hits biker and pulls him over

08 Honda CBR 1000RR
    05 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
    99 Honda Civic SI (stolen)

damn why not post the whole video showing what the cop did?

One day your life will flash before your eyes, Make sure its worth watching...

“Pizza is a lot like sex. When it's good, it's really good. When it's bad, it's still pretty good.”

Some cops are cool not most. The ones that actually hold up justice. A couple of months ago some lady in a SUV backed up on me and hit my front tire of my bike. She fled after that, I called the cops on her, only after chasing her down 4 blocks. The cop took her side and said, "you bikers" have a bad reputation. Douche! The cop was stereotyping me. What's interesting I had a conversation with another cop from another city, and he admitted some of his coworkers do "violet people's rights."

I believe the biker. Cool he actually knew his rights. I think that's what kept the pig from perusing the matter. I was amazed they didn't stop the recording. The cop didn't show much concern about the biker. The cop was also to determined to justify that he didn't do what the biker said. Then attacked the bikers character by calling him a hot head. If he did violet the law no reason to attack his character. Just uphold the law. It shows a lack of control for that cop. What other profession do you see where your able to call someone a hot head and carry a gun, and arrest someone.

Again not all cops are like this but those that are suck, they make the good ones look bad along with the uniform, and service.