Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Don's Birthday/COSTUME party

FRIDAY Oct 26th about 7pm in Harlingen (message me for address if you haven't been here before)

well it is that time of year again, if you have been to one of our little get togethers you know how fun they are.
    if you havent, then ask someone who has and see what you are missing out on then just get your asses here

COSTUMES REQUIRED
    we of course will have some food and all the beer you can drink and some games.
    no need to bring a present but if you feel you must I like Miami Dolphins, and NY Yankees, and of course Jack Daniels
    we have extra rooms if you want to sleep here then just get up and leave in the morning.

i live in Harlingen
    message me for more details if you want to come
    Last edited by donR6; 09-19-2012 at 05:13 PM.

One day your life will flash before your eyes, Make sure its worth watching...

“Pizza is a lot like sex. When it's good, it's really good. When it's bad, it's still pretty good.”

TODAY only
    Partycity.com ( code PCGNXZ ) or the stores have 30% off with coupon ( go to partycity.com to print it out )
    also online you can get free shipping by stacking ( code PCXHTU )

get your costumes ready !!!!!

“Pizza is a lot like sex. When it's good, it's really good. When it's bad, it's still pretty good.”

Will there be a theme this year?
    If you can't keep up, don't step up.....

i dont think a specific theme, just everyone in a costume.
    some will be zombies, some preachers, hopefully some girls dressed as something SEXY !!!!

DOn you should dress like a girl in something sexy....

I did 2 years ago. But as usual you weren't around haha. I'm sure there is a picture on here somewhere of it

here are a few from that party (a SEXY Ballerina and one of Roy praying to my wifes ass HAHA)
    me.jpgwiferoy.jpg

nice! when will this be again?
    "Speed is your friend"
    -Guy Martin

CMRA #956

08 Honda CBR 1000RR (soon to be my next track bike)
    06 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R(track bike)
    06 Kawasaki Ninja 250r (track bike)
    04 Honda Ruckus 49cc (pit bike)
    05 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
    03 BMW 325i (Gift from my man!)

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe85 View Post
    nice! when will this be again?
    HAHA im an idiot, i copied and pasted from facebook and didnt realize the DATE wasnt there. OOPS
    anyways it will be Friday Oct 26th about 7pm until as late as the last person stays

IT WOULDNT be right if it was unusual DOn....so then i wont go to keep ur good luck bdays going...lol HAPPy birthday by the way buddy