Default Saturday Morning Riding to SPI (Today)

Is anyone meeting anywhere to head to SPI this morning, kind of short notice but not a big deal...a few of us are leaving from Edinburg in a couple of hours and it's always more fun the more we have so let me know

956-345-8276 Carlos

FYI, I rode to work last night on the bike and it was pouring rain all night and pouring when I off work a little bit ago. I kinda sucked riding from brownsville to san benito without my rain gear.
    Officer, I wasn't speeding!!??!! I was productively maintaining an expedited action....

I would rather ride a fast bike....than a fast woman....

thanks for the heads up, I've been checking the weather.com site and haven't seen anything so I'm going to have to play this one by ear

Not sure about today but there was a ride out there yesterday

You guys let me know if it sucked again this year as it has the last 3 years. Normally, me and the other one would head out, grab lunch, and head back. The actual convention center had over-priced stuff and the parade is deadly if you get in front or behind a drunk dumb-ass, plus they don't know how to maintain speed so your bike overheats the entire time.
    Officer, I wasn't speeding!!??!! I was productively maintaining an expedited action....

I would rather ride a fast bike....than a fast woman....

Well air cooled bikes shouldn't be in parades usually a bad idea