Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: a;ot of trojans

Default a;ot of trojans

just so some one knows , when checking out this site from my desktop, I cant post or read much because it goes to "mywebsearch,com". from my laptop i can post but my security program catches a trojan about once a minute. someone needs to debug this forum, I really like coming here.

It's a problem with some ppl. I use my Android phone so I'm clear of any viruses on this site
    Sweat u can wipe off, road rash u can't.

i used to get alot of those messages also but i havent gotten any in a long time.

One day your life will flash before your eyes, Make sure its worth watching...

“Pizza is a lot like sex. When it's good, it's really good. When it's bad, it's still pretty good.”

I get it whenever I log on my desktop...hopefully someone can sort it out.
    Last edited by Dan Sotelo; 01-07-2013 at 10:11 AM.

My computer says "malware detected" every time I open this site....and has done that for a long time....I have friends of mine that won't open this site any more because of that. Sad...
    All ya'll suck...Hard
    '08 Suzuki B-King, '85 Honda V65 Sabre, '08 Kawi C-14, '11 Suzuki 650 Burgman

Quote Originally Posted by Big Iron View Post
    My computer says "malware detected" every time I open this site....and has done that for a long time....I have friends of mine that won't open this site any more because of that. Sad...
    Yeppers......
    I have helmets, jackets and other stuff for sale in the classifieds section
    If the link doesn't work, just look in the classifieds section

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Evo IX View Post
    Ok, I gotta eat my words.

I used to get that also, went away... I am sure that scares many people away from this site.
    2007 Buell Ulysses
    Mods:
    K&N Filter, Iridium spark plugs, custom spark plug wires, Mobile 1 v-twin synthetic, data logged and tuned, handlebar risers
    custom foot-pegs, heated grips, HID headlights, breather reroute with catch-can

I haven't had any problems in quite sometime. I try and at least check this site everyday and haven't had any problems.
    Officer, I wasn't speeding!!??!! I was productively maintaining an expedited action....

I would rather ride a fast bike....than a fast woman....

Ha ha, all the trojans are fixed. Good Job Alex or whoever fixed it!
    Internuts

The phenomenon that occurs when someone becomes a badass when addressing others on a message board. It is a common practice for the reticent, meek, and cowardly to make bold statements on the Internet, knowing there is no way to be held accountable.

I might have typed in the wrong address, but I got "Hacked by me" message and website when I tried visiting rgvcycles.com
    Kinda freaked me out a bit lol.

But yea, the Malware/Trojan messages seem to have gone away!
    Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!