Default Need/wtb yamaha parts!!!

Hi hope i can get a helping hand here i am in desperate need of some straight early r6-r1 forks, it would be best if it comes clip ons, levers ect.. stock is fine i am not picky at all my project just got a little to pricey for me but i love wrenching away and i cant stand seeing another project not being finished!! if possible i would like as many front end parts as possible, some rear brakes, chain and shock.. i know its alot to ask but believe me this project has come a long way i would love to have her done by spring break.. if you havent read my vs800project post which quickly turned into my Yamaha fz project (aquired for free) ill fill you in as short as possible!!

i purchased a vs800 frame/title looking to build a cheap bar hopper/bobber(never started project) , my parents friends had a son whom past away going on 7 yrs now they couldnt stand his crotch rocket as they are (H-D) riders as are my parents.. so one day they rode it out to the bar and thought i would make a nice windshime and hung her in the tree!! at that time i had my gs500 n graduated to a gsxr600 and had no interest in this old 1986 bike, 6yrs pass i get rid of my bike and i start craving the feeling of throttle and clutch control and get inspired after stopping off by the bar n talking bikes. so i talk to the owners and they loved the idea of me whipping her back in shape now ive hit a bump.. ive turned it from a birds/spider nest to a running machine but my front forks were damaged getting it out the tree and soon realized my chain was rusted and my clip ons and levers are jammed now it goes from a nice hobbie to a money pit ive done good getting it up n going the past 2 months but now am i need of some good affordable parts!! things are just harder to just let go when they got so much history behind them. hope that wasnt too long and would love any feedback on parts even if i didnt list them ill still scan threw and see whats useful to me.. i am willing to pay but i honestly cant break the bank so any free parts or advise will be taken into great and thankful consideration!! thanks ya'll for reading keep em down and ride safe
    Attached Images Attached Images

Sorry bud I don't have any yamaha parts.
    Sweat u can wipe off, road rash u can't.

Its fin bud thanks anyway, anychance u know of any junkyards so I can get my hands on some parts?

Default Need/wtb yamaha parts

I want to convert my stationary rear window to a removable one. I need the parts to do that. I am starting from scratch, so please let me know if/what you may have. Thank you