Default Don's Birthday / Costume party Saturday Oct 26th

Saturday Oct 26th about 8pm in Harlingen (message me for address if you haven't been here before)

well it is that time of year again, if you have been to one of our little get togethers you know how fun they are.
    if you haven't, then ask someone who has and see what you are missing out on then just get your asses here

COSTUMES REQUIRED
    we of course will have some food and all the beer you can drink and some games.
    no need to bring a present but if you feel you must I will be accepting anything you want to bring me OR
    ill be taking new unwrapped toys so that i can give them away and help out some kids again this Christmas.
    we have extra rooms if you want to sleep here then just get up and leave in the morning.

i live in Harlingen
    message me for more details if you want to come

please let me know here or message me if you would like to come so i can get a pretty accurate count so i know how much stuff to buy.

One day your life will flash before your eyes, Make sure its worth watching...

“Pizza is a lot like sex. When it's good, it's really good. When it's bad, it's still pretty good.”

i thought i had some friends here, but NO ONE from here wants to come to my party tonight ???

One day your life will flash before your eyes, Make sure its worth watching...

“Pizza is a lot like sex. When it's good, it's really good. When it's bad, it's still pretty good.”

Happy Belated Birthday Don. Unfortunately I think the recent website problems have contributed to low traffic. On a good note, it looks like all the problems are resolved. Hopefully people will start posting again and the RGV Cycles community can start using the site as intended again.
    Internuts

The phenomenon that occurs when someone becomes a badass when addressing others on a message board. It is a common practice for the reticent, meek, and cowardly to make bold statements on the Internet, knowing there is no way to be held accountable.

some others were at the track
    08 Honda CBR 1000RR
    05 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
    99 Honda Civic SI (stolen)