Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default New to the forum from Alamo

Hey all. I moved to Alamo from Wisconsin with my wife and V-Star 2 years ago and still haven't found anyone to ride with. Health issues have limited the riding in the past year but I'm starting to feel better and getting more miles on. Just found the forum by chance and figured it would be a good source to find riders and destinations. Looking forward to many more miles!

We used to have a bike night but havnt really done a lot lately, When do you like to ride? I havnt done any riding in a while other then work (thats like a mile both ways)
    2006 Buell Blast 492cc
    33Hp
    30Ft of torq
    Skull and Wings sticker on the tank...make it go faster

Jay Arr (Im a Pirate )

I'm usually up for riding any time the weather's right and there's no Dr. appointments. I'm still recovering from cancer surgery so I'm not working, so I'm fairly flexible as long as I'm feeling ok (some days are worse than others).

I was reading on facebook theres a group that meets 2nd saturday of every month for a "Church" style ride that they do I am intrested in checking out, but not sure, just havnt had any time to ride w the wife much less run off to ride by myself lol

maybe if enough of us get online we can all do a small ride. lol
    2006 Buell Blast 492cc
    33Hp
    30Ft of torq
    Skull and Wings sticker on the tank...make it go faster

Jay Arr (Im a Pirate )

Our Thunder Horse HOG Chapter has rides every weekend! We would love to have you join us. We are a Harley owners group, but welcome riders with other motorcycle makes. http://thunderhorsehog.com

"Padre"
    Thunder Horse HOG Chapter Chaplain

A prop is split directly into three offices your give area, this compressor as well as metering department. From the bags to carry home the grocery, to the casing of our home wiring, polyester and polymers are an everyday part of our lives that we take for granted. Thus the solid channel narrow gradually and the liquid channel widens.

Also visit my blog - plastic extruder

They have got the safety features like touch sensor, timer, and overheat sensor. Another advantage is that we can heat a large area with these heaters. This is certainly extremely beneficial for guaranteeing the stability with the approach conditions and enhancing the precision of product.

Here is my web site ... plastic extruder

Compared to other heaters they are energy efficient. The performance with the plastic extruder is mainly mirrored during the areas of significant generate, very low electrical power and low producing prices. This is certainly extremely beneficial for guaranteeing the stability with the approach conditions and enhancing the precision of product.

If we aim to heat a large area, then we must go for the heater that is presented with fan. Memory Extruder. Distinctive single screw extruder have unique functioning characteristics, and comprehensive comprehension of their running properties can provide whole engage in to the functionality of your machine.

my website - plastic extruder

You will see plenty of discontinued Bath and Body Works scents and lotions that you might want to consider.

Here is my website ... black pussy videos