Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Default TSBA Sunday Morning Ride (SMR) 8:00am- 11:00am

TSBA's Sunday Morning Rides (SMRs) usually take them all over the Rio Grande Valley's back roads. They meet at the Stripes gas station located on the corner of Nolana and Expressway 281 in Pharr, TX. A map to that location can be found here. Any changes on meeting point and destination will be discussed in their [ame="http://bbs.tsba.org/forumdisplay.php?f=47"]bbs.[/ame]

REQUIREMENTS
    Although the club rides are open to anyone, the TSBA requires the following safety gear in order to participate in a club ride. Failing to meet the requirements below will result in you being asked to rejoin them at a future time when proper gear is present and being worn.

Full-face helmet
    Solid boots that cover the ankles
    Leather gloves
    Long-sleeved leather, denim, textile gear, or other abrasion-resistant jacket
    Full-length pants, preferably jeans, leather, or textile gear
    For questions or suggestions: rgv.webmaster@tsba.org or you can PM 'tru' or 'i2fast4u'.

Bike must pass tech inspection, all equipment must be in good working order.

More information about the Texas Sport Bike Association can be found on their website http://www.tsba.org/
    Last edited by Mr. Evo IX; 10-15-2010 at 10:53 PM.
    Internuts

The phenomenon that occurs when someone becomes a badass when addressing others on a message board. It is a common practice for the reticent, meek, and cowardly to make bold statements on the Internet, knowing there is no way to be held accountable.

Thumbs up

Oh yea.. I went riding with these guys this morning and had a blast . Thanks guys, will do this ride again for sure.
    Last edited by Mr. Evo IX; 09-16-2009 at 10:15 PM.
    Internuts

The phenomenon that occurs when someone becomes a badass when addressing others on a message board. It is a common practice for the reticent, meek, and cowardly to make bold statements on the Internet, knowing there is no way to be held accountable.

i miss the ride this morning. i had alot of work around the house. hope u had a good time and maybe i see u next smr. a little bird told me somebody went down: any in put that?

I thought the first rule of...
    Internuts

Ya my buddy that upgraded from a Cruzer to the yellow R6 was chasing KC and hit the slippery yellow stripe on that curve that the Buell guy went down on. Insted of lowsiding he stood it up and mowed the grass. The R6 held up prety well and was rideable, but my buddies hand was a bit tweeked. He forgot his gloves and now he pays the price. KC trucked him back home.

It was nice to have you along Evo, you did great and are invited back any time!

sounds like fun.
    1974 cb550k four in the works.

Default 8/16/2009

So who's riding tomorrow? Finally I might make it waking up that early.

Im out. Got to work and I have four of our members up in Harris Hill Raceway in San Marcos doing a trackday today. So tommoro there might be a ride. If so, it will problably be only maybe 2-4 bikes. Sometiimes this happens but we work hard to have a Sunday Mornig ride every week amigo.

I'm going to try to make it in the morning, I think Alexsracing is coming too. Hopefully someone who knows the route shows. I get all turned around out there.. LOL
    Internuts

Yup. It happend to me for the first few times. Just be sure to top off tanks before heading out that way.