Default need some help please

how do i post my pics? not familiar with all this. thanks

you can upload them using the attachment option or you can do what most of us do and open a Photobucket account. upload to photobuckt then copy and past the link from that photo to your post...

See the FAQ section for steps: http://www.rgvcycles.com/forums/faq....b3_attachments

I've made a tutorial
    [ame="http://www.rgvcycles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1781"]How to upload and embed images (STEP BY STEP) - RGVcycles.com Forums[/ame]
    Internuts

The phenomenon that occurs when someone becomes a badass when addressing others on a message board. It is a common practice for the reticent, meek, and cowardly to make bold statements on the Internet, knowing there is no way to be held accountable.

Nice tutorial but as mentioned earlier you don't need a photobucket account. Just save your pics to your PC using your phone, camera or whatever. Then when you want to post a reply or start a thread there's an option with attachments click that, browse your files and pick the one with your pictures on it, click upload wait for it to load and thats pretty much it.

Yes, you can also attach images but then they have the thumbnail unless you also embed with the IMG tags. If your posting more than a few images then the attach option doesnt work as well.
    Internuts

The phenomenon that occurs when someone becomes a badass when addressing others on a message board. It is a common practice for the reticent, meek, and cowardly to make bold statements on the Internet, knowing there is no way to be held accountable.