Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default STR (south texas ryders) sunday night rides

Every sunday we meet up at the stripes on tyler exit in harlingen. We try meeting up by 8pm and leave at 830pm. We try changing the route every so often. We even ask if theres a diferrent route someone wants to go thru. U dont have to join our group to ride with us. Always getting people from other groups goin with us for the ride. Everyone is welcome to come everyone gets along good with each other and even have someone follow the last rider that goes with us. So if u dont want to push your limits you can be sure that you wont lose the group. We usually make it a 75 to 100 mile ride so make sure u fuel up at the gas station. If you decide you wana go for the ride just show up and ask for me (cesar) or tony riding a busa. That way we meet you and know whos goin with us on the ride.
    Last edited by drag mx66; 05-16-2010 at 12:40 PM.

What's up cesar i was thinking of going but untill i read that ya usually take 75 to 100 mile ride i was like fu** no what happen to the little 10 mile ride or something...ha ha call me when ya do a 10 mile ride or maybe a 15 mile ride...ok

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNNYBUSA View Post
    What's up cesar i was thinking of going but untill i read that ya usually take 75 to 100 mile ride i was like fu** no what happen to the little 10 mile ride or something...ha ha call me when ya do a 10 mile ride or maybe a 15 mile ride...ok
    Lol. Well you can still go and meet everybody and ride in btown till we get back.

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNNYBUSA View Post
    Man, 100 miles isn't a long ride at all, call me when you stop to fill up twice, then we're good! J/K, no night rides for me, got bad night vision, you guys have fun.
    If you can't keep up, don't step up.....

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaMaster10R View Post
    Man, 100 miles isn't a long ride at all, call me when you stop to fill up twice, then we're good! J/K, no night rides for me, got bad night vision, you guys have fun.
    By the time i get home i do fill up twice. Some of us ride alittle harder than some but thats o.k. Everyone can come along. Thats why we have the last guy wait for everyone.

mR.1 is offline Bringin' Jesus back, 1 thread at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by drag mx66 View Post
    Every sunday we meet up at the stripes by the expressway on alton glor in brownsville. We try meeting up by 8pm and leave at 830pm. We try changing the route every so often. We even ask if theres a diferrent route someone wants to go thru. U dont have to join our group to ride with us. Always getting people from other groups goin with us for the ride. Everyone is welcome to come everyone gets along good with each other and even have someone follow the last rider that goes with us. So if u dont want to push your limits you can be sure that you wont lose the group. We usually make it a 75 to 100 mile ride so make sure u fuel up at the gas station. If you decide you wana go for the ride just show up and ask for me (cesar) or tony riding a busa. That way we meet you and know whos goin with us on the ride.
    do you make any trips to corpus? just asking cause if you do i wanna know that way i can call in for togo over at Landrys, the food is awsome
    GO LAKERS!!!

anyone from b-ville gathering for bike week?
    GO LAKERS!!!

Eeee str for life!!!!

damn my bike was dirty after that ride on sunday, hope its not raining tomorrow
    GO LAKERS!!!

just a thought, why cant we meet at the sonic, good food while we wait and a gas station right next door
    GO LAKERS!!!