Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default MD80 camera as motorcycle camera

video still movie maker though so the quality went down some

going home from work today, the whole trip fits in the clip from start to end inside garage

vegas pro version

change to higher res
    Last edited by alexsracing; 04-29-2010 at 01:31 PM.
    08 Honda CBR 1000RR
    05 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
    99 Honda Civic SI (stolen)

Pretty good, could be a little lower I think.
    Internuts

The phenomenon that occurs when someone becomes a badass when addressing others on a message board. It is a common practice for the reticent, meek, and cowardly to make bold statements on the Internet, knowing there is no way to be held accountable.

hey guys, dont forget if you get pulled over to show your papers "JOKE" and let them know you are recording , that was you dont have to go to court for recording a police officer.

One day your life will flash before your eyes, Make sure its worth watching...

“Pizza is a lot like sex. When it's good, it's really good. When it's bad, it's still pretty good.”

I think the interesting thing is that the police can record u and its evidence. U record them and its illegal or criminal inteference. Thats . Then we have freedom of speech but u cuss at an officer and they can choose to arrest u for disorderly conduct. Under the definitions of disorderly conduct it seems to me if they wanted to they could arrest u for farting but who knows maybe I misinterpreted that lmao. Anyways sorry for changing the subject I blame Don's joke .

hahahaha mine wasnt off topic though
    i was half way being serious,
    there was just a thread about the guy getting in trouble for having a helmet cam and it recorded the officer

One day your life will flash before your eyes, Make sure its worth watching...

“Pizza is a lot like sex. When it's good, it's really good. When it's bad, it's still pretty good.”

Lol yeah I know I remember that thread. But I'm to lazy to go revive that thread to make the above statement so it went here. BTW with the camera being that small I would think u could have a buttload of ways to set it up not just in the helmet. I wanna see what this cam looks like using the Sony Vegas software.

I thought the video from where you work looks familiar. That's my neighborhood!
    2007 BMW R1200R

mR.1 is offline Bringin' Jesus back, 1 thread at a time.

very good quality
    GO LAKERS!!!

mR.1 is offline Bringin' Jesus back, 1 thread at a time.

what seller on ebay did you buy this from?
    GO LAKERS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sniper1217 View Post
    Lol yeah I know I remember that thread. But I'm to lazy to go revive that thread to make the above statement so it went here. BTW with the camera being that small I would think u could have a buttload of ways to set it up not just in the helmet. I wanna see what this cam looks like using the Sony Vegas software.
    The video I posted in the what did you get today was edited with vegas.
    Internuts

The phenomenon that occurs when someone becomes a badass when addressing others on a message board. It is a common practice for the reticent, meek, and cowardly to make bold statements on the Internet, knowing there is no way to be held accountable.