Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Renee's Crash

Default Renee's Crash

Video quality will improve after processing, it won't get real good because my mount has crazy vibration. I'm working on that or I'll buy a hero cam HD.
    Internuts

The phenomenon that occurs when someone becomes a badass when addressing others on a message board. It is a common practice for the reticent, meek, and cowardly to make bold statements on the Internet, knowing there is no way to be held accountable.

is that rene, kaseys g/f?
    is she ok?

One day your life will flash before your eyes, Make sure its worth watching...

“Pizza is a lot like sex. When it's good, it's really good. When it's bad, it's still pretty good.”

Is that the Renee I just met at Java Girls Thursday? Hope she's ok.
    I have helmets, jackets and other stuff for sale in the classifieds section
    If the link doesn't work, just look in the classifieds section

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Evo IX View Post
    Ok, I gotta eat my words.

Yea, one in the same. She'll probably be sore tommorow. She was wearing gear (Jacket, Helmet, Gloves, Boots) and she rode the rest of the ride. In contrast Ivan, a friend of mine with a Busa was involved in an accident and he's holed up in the hospital. From what his family told me he's no longer in ICU.

*update: Just spoke with Renee and she went ahead and went to the hospital since she's covered 100% to get checked out and get medication for swelling / pain.
    Last edited by Mr. Evo IX; 05-23-2010 at 02:48 PM.
    Internuts

The phenomenon that occurs when someone becomes a badass when addressing others on a message board. It is a common practice for the reticent, meek, and cowardly to make bold statements on the Internet, knowing there is no way to be held accountable.

From what I can tell from being behind her and reviewing the video she overcooked the corner a little, and then her instincts / survival reactions took over and she did some mid corner braking which caused her to widen her line beyond the edge of the road.
    Internuts

That corner is know as the "Bike Eater", it's deceptively smooth and open looking.
    If you can't keep up, don't step up.....

Yea, it's the corner that catches the most people out for sure. That corner tightens up just when you think it's opening up. This is the second time I've been behind someone on that corner that turned into a dust ball. On the way back we worked on her cornering lines and she looked alot smoother in the corners and felt more confident.
    Internuts

i hope she is ok
    The lottery is a tax on those who can't do math

go for the bike first, rider second, im glad you followed the rules. glad she is ok.

I never fake the funk. Just ask anyone who's ever visited a bathroom after one of my famous sit downs........ I DO WORK!

i throw change at the strip club . . . i dont make it rain i make it hail

renegare Guest

Well I'm in the hospital, got ivs on me, some morphine I think maybe demerol, dunno. In pain, doc said I might have a fracture : (