Well You all know I am not a big fan of sportsbikes (I mainly have no experience with them and hate having my ass that high in the air) Cindy and I are planning on "Eventually" (once most of our bills are paid off) to build the title bike "Ultima American Pirate" I figured I would post information just incase anyone liked it as well. Get your views and thoughts about it also.
This is the bike.
Stock it has a 100 CI motor, can be upgraded upto 127 CI and has a 250 Rear tire, +6 Springer front end.
www.Steelthundercc.com 's Price: 14,800
Jireh site: http://www.tejasthumpcycles.com/Ulti...ate.bobber.htm $15,995.00
• Polished 100 C.I. El Bruto® Engine,
• Polished Ultima® 5 Speed Transmission, BDL® 3"Belt Drive,
• Springer Front End, Ultima® 250 Series Rigid Frame,
• Rake 34 Degrees, 4² Stretch in Downtubes,
• 60 Spoke Ultima® Rear Wheel, 40 Spoke Front,
• 250 Series Avon Venom Tire,
• Ultima® Brake Calipers,
• Ultima Saddles® Spring-Mounted Solo,
• Big Growl® Pipes, Bullet Headlamp,
• Bullet Turn Signals,
• Ultima® Round Oil Tank,
• Chrome Horse® Forward Controls,
• Digital Speedo & Tach & Much more
Now the Springer is a 6+
I am assuming its a 4 up 2 out. (because I think it would be weird to just be a 4 up 0 out) Could be wronge.
This is what is DOES NOT HAVE
Additional Items Required for completion:
DOT-5 Brake Fluid
20-50 Motorcycle Engine Oil
H-D Trans Fluid
Misc nuts, bolts, screws
Prep & PAINT
Now what I found on the engines.
El Bruto Series
RIGID STYLE WIDE DRIVE 250
38 DEGREE RAKE
Rake of 38 degrees.
4" Stretch in downtubes.
1020 DOM (Drawn Over Mandrel) steel tubing.
Legs are 1-3/8" O.D.
Backbone is 1-1/2" O.D.
Accepts 11" fender and 1984 & later flat side gas tanks.
Accepts Softail® style oil tank.
Accepts 250 rear tire with full width 1-1/2" belt.
Integral 5th bolt mounting within reinforced offset trans plate.
1" Dia. rear axle (not shown).
Front oil tank mount (not shown).