Exclamation Bad Attitudes and Trolls

RGVCycles.com Members

As many of you already know, this forum is an online community for people who share a common interest - Motorcycling in the Rio Grande Valley and surrounding area. It's a cool place to get info, meet new friends, help others, get help, and share cool stuff. RGVCycles.com is a online meeting place to bring the motorcycle community together to do things that we can't do ourselves. This site has been up for almost a year now and has grown steadily since it started. I'm really proud of the community that you, the members of this site have created.

Recently, we've attracted some members that either have very bad netiquette or are just trolls looking to start trouble. The reality is we don't need bad attitudes around here. It only causes problems, tarnishes our image, and brings everyone down. We're trying to build community and we don't need any people trying to tear it down. Anyhow, youíre welcome to join us in the fun but loose the bad attitude before you login here. Don't make the mistake of thinking this is a place to come and be disrespectful to people you don't know, because those actions will get you permanently removed from this site. This goes for both new and veteran users. Some of the people on this forum know each other well enough to joke around with each other and that's great. Remember, this isnt a nationwide forum where your never going to meet anyone for real, the people here are your neighbors and members of your community - So be nice
    Internuts

The phenomenon that occurs when someone becomes a badass when addressing others on a message board. It is a common practice for the reticent, meek, and cowardly to make bold statements on the Internet, knowing there is no way to be held accountable.

well i guess people can just change they ip address..

WORD EVO! Preach on!

Quote Originally Posted by Ruvalcaba View Post
    well i guess people can just change they ip address..
    Or they could just change their attitude
    Internuts

The phenomenon that occurs when someone becomes a badass when addressing others on a message board. It is a common practice for the reticent, meek, and cowardly to make bold statements on the Internet, knowing there is no way to be held accountable.

Quote Originally Posted by tru View Post
    WORD EVO! Preach on!
    why is there a random on a thread posted just for me... see this what like evo. i feed of on fools that post like ranhat. well see how long i last.

This thread isn't just for you. Its like someone put something in the water this week or something
    Internuts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Evo IX View Post
    This thread isn't just for you. Its like someone put something in the water this week or something
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Evo IX View Post
    I blame the heat, temps are up and people go crazy just staying inside in a/c.

I never fake the funk. Just ask anyone who's ever visited a bathroom after one of my famous sit downs........ I DO WORK!

i throw change at the strip club . . . i dont make it rain i make it hail

I haven't been on in a while anyone care to explain what happened?
    Ride safe my friends!