Default How about an Alerts / Praise Section

How about an "Alert/Praise Section"

I just noticed this was moved. Let me elaborate. and use Clubchoppers as an example

LOL, I hadnt seen it. Sorry.
    Last edited by Spade115; 06-17-2010 at 03:33 PM.
    2006 Buell Blast 492cc
    33Hp
    30Ft of torq
    Skull and Wings sticker on the tank...make it go faster

Jay Arr (Im a Pirate )

We have one already.

[ame="http://www.rgvcycles.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=42"]Product / Services Reviews - RGVcycles.com Forums[/ame]

Please read forum rules before posting a negative review of a sponsor, PM an admin first to get permission or your post may be removed. We're not saying we are going to side with the sponsor but we'd like to hear both sides of the issue and give the sponsor / vendor an opportunity to respond before they get slammed on a forum they pay to advertise on. Because many of our sponsors are not daily visitors it's always a good choice to attempt to make direct contact via telephone if your pm / post does not receive immediate response. Please let an admin know via PM if you are having trouble with a vendor. If we have repeated problems with a vendor that cannot be resolved they will be removed.

See Section 5.4 of forum rules.

5.4 Provide feedback regarding vendors or dealers, but do not gratuitously slam a vendor on the board. Prior to posting, please contact them directly if possible to work out issues, if you have an issue with a vendor please let an admin or moderator know so that we can help you sort it out.
    Last edited by Mr. Evo IX; 06-17-2010 at 07:00 PM.
    Internuts

The phenomenon that occurs when someone becomes a badass when addressing others on a message board. It is a common practice for the reticent, meek, and cowardly to make bold statements on the Internet, knowing there is no way to be held accountable.