Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default We have a winner - Epic Fail!

:21 in the action starts

Crazy that I caught that on the camera. I hope the guy was alright, actually that's a pretty hard hit.
    Last edited by Mr. Evo IX; 07-25-2010 at 01:23 PM.
    Internuts

The phenomenon that occurs when someone becomes a badass when addressing others on a message board. It is a common practice for the reticent, meek, and cowardly to make bold statements on the Internet, knowing there is no way to be held accountable.

that guy ALMOST lost it earlier in the day, he was trying to peel out coming out of his parking spot and damn near lost it, i was telling david i was surprised he was able to hang on to it with those ape hangers. good thing it wasnt to bad though, he obviously isnt comfortable on that bike and shouldnt be doing that, but makes for a GOOD VID LOL

One day your life will flash before your eyes, Make sure its worth watching...

“Pizza is a lot like sex. When it's good, it's really good. When it's bad, it's still pretty good.”

Apes... 'That's what there good for'
    Internuts

The phenomenon that occurs when someone becomes a badass when addressing others on a message board. It is a common practice for the reticent, meek, and cowardly to make bold statements on the Internet, knowing there is no way to be held accountable.

epic fail lol

I never fake the funk. Just ask anyone who's ever visited a bathroom after one of my famous sit downs........ I DO WORK!

i throw change at the strip club . . . i dont make it rain i make it hail

mR.1 is offline Bringin' Jesus back, 1 thread at a time.

GO LAKERS!!!

that would be Epic, that was Epic, that shall always be Epic, good one!
    If you can't keep up, don't step up.....

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaMaster10R View Post
    that would be Epic, that was Epic, that shall always be Epic, good one!
    you know what would make it even more epic, to have seen it live in person.

I never fake the funk. Just ask anyone who's ever visited a bathroom after one of my famous sit downs........ I DO WORK!

i throw change at the strip club . . . i dont make it rain i make it hail

Quote Originally Posted by eajack View Post
    you know what would make it even more epic, to have seen it live in person.
    It was legendary... seriously, I had to pinch myself to make sure I wasn't hallucinating and then I had to check the camera to make sure I had infact captured it.
    Internuts

I think I know that bike. I dont know what was going through his head he saw the wall getting closer but kept the throttle wide open, and just when he thought it was all over its now online for him to relive over and over again

But, i'm not gonna call this guy any names, i threw mine away in a parking lot alot worse than that, if it was shotput, it would have been a world record, and i did it in front of alot more people.

Still funny shit! Wish mine was on video....
    If you can't keep up, don't step up.....