Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 848565758

I think you have a good idea Don. Maybe we can meet even earlier and get a bite and then head out to be there by 8pm. Unless you just want to meet early and eat out in weslaco first. We can work it out somehow.
    Officer, I wasn't speeding!!??!! I was productively maintaining an expedited action....

I would rather ride a fast bike....than a fast woman....

i can leave whenever man, we could meet and leave by 7ish and go there and eat, then be done by the time others start showing up.
    or we could meet somewhere here in town and eat then head out to be there by 8 also
    whatever is cool with everyone else.
    i am usually off weds nights and thursday mornings

One day your life will flash before your eyes, Make sure its worth watching...

“Pizza is a lot like sex. When it's good, it's really good. When it's bad, it's still pretty good.”

cool. we can figure something next week. hopefully im off.
    Officer, I wasn't speeding!!??!! I was productively maintaining an expedited action....

I guess theres no excuse now I will try and be out there thursday if anyone goes, if not I might just go get nacho's
    2006 Buell Blast 492cc
    33Hp
    30Ft of torq
    Skull and Wings sticker on the tank...make it go faster

Jay Arr (Im a Pirate )

if anyone is still going out to Monsters they have a half off gift cert this week thru valleycentral.com
    you get a $25 gift cert for only $12 , it is ONLY AVAILABLE TO BUY TODAY
    http://www.valleycentral.com/directory/deal/?id=4082514

One day your life will flash before your eyes, Make sure its worth watching...

“Pizza is a lot like sex. When it's good, it's really good. When it's bad, it's still pretty good.”

Hey is the event on thursdays at monster still going on. i would like to go and meet up if anybody is going.

not many people have been going but for a while it was don out there by himself....Cool dude but talking to himself seemed kinda odd. then at java's we had a newbies polished his "chain" but that didnt last long. lol If you know of a good palce to hang out and meet maybe get a drink (coffee, water) people will go. Just really depends I personally liked the atmosphere at java's more then monsters but that might of just been me walking around drinking coffee at 9 in the afternoon.
    2006 Buell Blast 492cc
    33Hp
    30Ft of torq

Jay Arr (Im a Pirate )

Bigphillip79 is offline Don't need no stinkin' clutch Dec BOTM 2010

Nothing at Monsters anymore. Just like Java Girls it was good while it lasted.
    I went to Monster the other day for lunch. The food has really taken a dump. It wasn't great then but now its downright disgusting. A new place would be great. There's the Wednesday night Sonic thing in Weslaco if its still going on. More of a ride than a hangout and that bunch is too unruly for me. I don't want to be part of someone's Epic fail video.
    "Be kind to your birds and your goats."

damn phil i still miss your prince bike man. Whats around that we could do a nice meet somewhere wensdays or thursdays
    2006 Buell Blast 492cc
    33Hp
    30Ft of torq

Jay Arr (Im a Pirate )

I really want to setup a deal for Spanky's in brownsville on palm dr. Maybe get a whole bunch of riders-cruisers and sportbikes-to head out sometime and give them some business. The owner is a friend of mine and would love the business but want to make a day everyone could do it, maybe weekend.