Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Robert is A+

Default Robert is A+

Went by today to get my front tire balanced because my weights had come off and we found out I may have a defective front rim on my bike. Besides that he also helped me with the rear wheel alignment issue. Overall they were meticulous about everything that was done. Now I just need to get a new back tire and hopefully suzuki will do something about the defective front wheel. It's got 7 weights on it to get it to balance (3.5oz).
    Last edited by Mr. Evo IX; 10-02-2010 at 04:59 PM.
    Internuts

The phenomenon that occurs when someone becomes a badass when addressing others on a message board. It is a common practice for the reticent, meek, and cowardly to make bold statements on the Internet, knowing there is no way to be held accountable.

Holy crap!

I also went to get a rear tire, good service and good price...

+1 on Quality and Service at RGV Cycle stuff.

Had a set of Continental Conti-Motions installed in a zip, wheels balanced and all. Awesome work, and at a great price!

Goin on just over 400 miles on these bad boys, (Robert recommended them) and I gatta say, they are damn good rubber.

Thanks Rob!
    Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Yea, forgot to mention. I ordered a new BT-016 for the rear today too.. got a great price as well.
    Internuts

The phenomenon that occurs when someone becomes a badass when addressing others on a message board. It is a common practice for the reticent, meek, and cowardly to make bold statements on the Internet, knowing there is no way to be held accountable.

YEA Robert and his crew at RGV CYCLE STUFF are all A+ people, very helpful in everything, they are legit.....

Quote Originally Posted by crudmoe View Post
    YEA Robert and his crew at RGV CYCLE STUFF are all A+ people, very helpful in everything, they are legit.....
    Didnt know he had a crew.

well i mean the other people that help with the work around there....like its not a one man team u know, teamwork in order to get all the bikes out on one day....

ditto on a+, a+, a+

i am part of that crew, i work there on saturdays