Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ladies Section

Default Ladies Section

Hey Kobe.. I think this is a great idea! I've posted this thread on our Myspace and Facebook pages which may get some additional exposure. Maybe we should start a moderated women's section where the boys can't post.
    Internuts

The phenomenon that occurs when someone becomes a badass when addressing others on a message board. It is a common practice for the reticent, meek, and cowardly to make bold statements on the Internet, knowing there is no way to be held accountable.

That would be super! But that doesnt mean just because your an administrator that you will be able to go in there and start reading up on our buisness!!! Unless we get some pics in return LMFAO!!!
    "Speed is your friend"
    -Guy Martin

CMRA #956

08 Honda CBR 1000RR (soon to be my next track bike)
    06 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R(track bike)
    06 Kawasaki Ninja 250r (track bike)
    04 Honda Ruckus 49cc (pit bike)
    05 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
    03 BMW 325i (Gift from my man!)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Evo IX View Post
    Hey Kobe.. I think this is a great idea! I've posted this thread on our Myspace and Facebook pages which may get some additional exposure. Maybe we should start a moderated women's section where the boys can't post.
    That would not be a good idea. Then we get a request for "Mens" section and "Gay" section. Who would moderate?
    2007 BMW R1200R

yea im with cardingtr, so many people could jus make fake womens accounts jus to see whats up...hmmm doesnt sound to great in my own opinion....it could turn into something more drastic than fun lol....

they would have to pass a boob, wig test or something first, couldnt get in unless they goto the meet and prove their women. just like the 18+ section
    2006 Buell Blast 492cc
    33Hp
    30Ft of torq
    Skull and Wings sticker on the tank...make it go faster

Jay Arr (Im a Pirate )

yea ur right spade its better to take alot of precautions....

got wigs no entrance
    2006 Buell Blast 492cc
    33Hp
    30Ft of torq
    Skull and Wings sticker on the tank...make it go faster

Jay Arr (Im a Pirate )

Woah! I think a ladies section is a great idea because then maybe more ladies will feel comfortable to ask questions and it will encourage then to go out and ride with us too! And besides why would guys make up a fake user anyway just to read up on gossip? THAT would make you gay!
    "Speed is your friend"
    -Guy Martin

CMRA #956

08 Honda CBR 1000RR (soon to be my next track bike)
    06 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R(track bike)
    06 Kawasaki Ninja 250r (track bike)
    04 Honda Ruckus 49cc (pit bike)
    05 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
    03 BMW 325i (Gift from my man!)

Plus the women's section is viewable by all. It's just a place where you don't have to worry about the leghumpers
    Internuts

The phenomenon that occurs when someone becomes a badass when addressing others on a message board. It is a common practice for the reticent, meek, and cowardly to make bold statements on the Internet, knowing there is no way to be held accountable.

lol Kobe i know what u mean but u would be suprised how many weirdos there could be and no i am not one, before someone says it lol im happily married so i dont need to be a lurker... anyway....but i was only reffering to what cardingtr had written like if the section had been jus restricted , it could of gotten all crazy like with everyone wanting or asking to have their own specific section lol....it would have defeated the purpose of a forum lol....but right on chicks do need their own space to feel comfortable!!!! hopefully i can get my wife in this thread now and riding the r6....