Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 58

Thread: Spotted!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    5,272

    Default Spotted!

    Ok, I'll start.

    I saw Kobe85's mom riding her Harley near my house this morning around 9:40am. I had to take a left at the intersection and I was behind her so I'm not sure if she even saw me but I waved anyhow.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    McAllen
    Posts
    1,375

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Evo IX View Post
    Ok, I'll start.

    I saw Kobe85's mom riding her Harley near my house this morning around 9:40am. I had to take a left at the intersection and I was behind her so I'm not sure if she even saw me but I waved anyhow.
    hahaha! yeah we were heading home from the ride but I had to speed up a little to get to work on time!
    "Speed is your friend"
    -Guy Martin

    CMRA #956



    08 Honda CBR 1000RR (soon to be my next track bike)
    06 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R(track bike)
    06 Kawasaki Ninja 250r (track bike)
    04 Honda Ruckus 49cc (pit bike)
    05 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
    03 BMW 325i (Gift from my man!)

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    McAllen
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Ouch! That is spooky! So I'm known as "Kobe85's mom". I have to create some id for myself. Yes I did see you, sorry I was more focused on the street, cars and approaching intersection (I appologize for not waving back), did thought you would be going my way.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    5,272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beyda View Post
    Ouch! That is spooky! So I'm known as "Kobe85's mom". I have to create some id for myself. Yes I did see you, sorry I was more focused on the street, cars and approaching intersection (I appologize for not waving back), did thought you would be going my way.
    Now that I know your username I'll refer to you as Beyda on here.. lol. I just didn't know who you were when I posted it.
    Internuts

    The phenomenon that occurs when someone becomes a badass when addressing others on a message board. It is a common practice for the reticent, meek, and cowardly to make bold statements on the Internet, knowing there is no way to be held accountable.
    _____________
    2008 GSXR 1000

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Pharr
    Posts
    3,567

    Default

    Saw Tru and the wife rocking the ZZR the other day, sadlebags and all
    If you can't keep up, don't step up.....

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    340

    Default

    Saw Tru and the wife rocking the ZZR the other day, sadlebags and all
    ..... or so you thought it was the wife.......

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    340

    Default

    Saw Ninjamaster on Americas Most Wanted the other night. OOHHH MMYYY!!!!!!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Pharr
    Posts
    3,567

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tru View Post
    Saw Ninjamaster on Americas Most Wanted the other night. OOHHH MMYYY!!!!!!
    Did it have my pre'mullet mugshot? Or was it the joe-dirt version i rocked back when!
    If you can't keep up, don't step up.....

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,287

    Default

    I spotted a squid on the expressway. Gear up guys! ATGATT!


    Ride safe my friends!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    harlingen TX
    Posts
    3,430

    Default

    is that ninja250?


    One day your life will flash before your eyes, Make sure its worth watching...

    “Pizza is a lot like sex. When it's good, it's really good. When it's bad, it's still pretty good.”

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •