Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Sticky tape velcro, I hate your balls.

Today on the smr...I came out of a curve, accelerated a touch, and then I felt some tugging on my ear. I just knew my mp3 player had come undone. So I reached down to grab it.....not there. I looked down to where I had velroed my garage door opener and mp3 player to the master cylinder. Nuffin Der. Went back to see if I could find my stuff.... Nuffin Der 100 bucks down the drain, along with 1000 or so songs Id spent hours downloading and uploading to the player. My next purchase after a new garage door opener and mp3 player? A tank bag, and probably some surgery on the part of my brain that said, "hey!! This will be perfect! Velcro for my shit! " Oh well such is life, and I guess worse things can, have and will happen!

Don't feel bad, Kasey loses shit that's IN his pockets on the SMR's. I have no idea how that's even possible!

Quote Originally Posted by Rustybarnacle View Post
    Don't feel bad, Kasey loses shit that's IN his pockets on the SMR's. I have no idea how that's even possible!
    Boy just got skills!
    If you can't keep up, don't step up.....

geesh! sounds like I'm gunna have to take a hike down 490 to see what all I can find out there, then I'll sell it back to you guys
    "Speed is your friend"
    -Guy Martin

CMRA #956

08 Honda CBR 1000RR (soon to be my next track bike)
    06 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R(track bike)
    06 Kawasaki Ninja 250r (track bike)
    04 Honda Ruckus 49cc (pit bike)
    05 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
    03 BMW 325i (Gift from my man!)

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe85 View Post
    geesh! sounds like I'm gunna have to take a hike down 490 to see what all I can find out there, then I'll sell it back to you guys
    hahahha.... It was past 490. I think as soon as I wake up in the morning, Im gonna go riding....and go back to the area that I lost my shit, just to have a better look. I miss my mp3 player already. I know if something falls of your bike at over a certain amount of mph, its probably fucked, but it may have blown into the grass. And if it did, I will find it! If I do, Im buying it a tank bag.

is this what you are missing??? *holding up a broken mp3 player wrapped in velcro*

Hey Robert has a cool magnetic tank bag with a built in speaker in the shop for $150....just ask him about it

Quote Originally Posted by Zachary View Post
    hahahha.... It was past 490. I think as soon as I wake up in the morning, Im gonna go riding....and go back to the area that I lost my shit, just to have a better look. I miss my mp3 player already. I know if something falls of your bike at over a certain amount of mph, its probably fucked, but it may have blown into the grass. And if it did, I will find it! If I do, Im buying it a tank bag.
    Good luck - and God speed my friend. All odds are against you. You're gonna need all the help you can get.
    '01 Honda Rebel 250, '92 Honda Helix 250

built in speakers? they would only work if you are riding slow though
    "Speed is your friend"
    -Guy Martin

CMRA #956

08 Honda CBR 1000RR (soon to be my next track bike)
    06 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R(track bike)
    06 Kawasaki Ninja 250r (track bike)
    04 Honda Ruckus 49cc (pit bike)
    05 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
    03 BMW 325i (Gift from my man!)

Quote Originally Posted by Canter View Post
    is this what you are missing??? *holding up a broken mp3 player wrapped in velcro*

Hey Robert has a cool magnetic tank bag with a built in speaker in the shop for $150....just ask him about it
    I dont actually want a speaker for the rest of the world to hear. I just want a tank bag I can put a garage door opener, an mp3 player, and a radar detector in, so they wont fly out!

Quote Originally Posted by Ortiz de Pray View Post
    Good luck - and God speed my friend. All odds are against you. You're gonna need all the help you can get.
    Thanks Wenndy. I dont actually plan on finding it... but if I do, Ill be one happy camper.