• Mr.Fixit's Yamahahog

1 2.17%
  • fyrdman1's Stratoliner

4 8.70%
  • lawless Gixxer

4 8.70%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by geneelder View Post
    You have to vote for him... he is your husband. LOL. I think your R6 could have won this thing hands down.
    Lol! Honestly, I wouldn't have voted for him if it wasn't the best looking bike What happend to you, we haven't seen you out here on Sundays for a while. Thanks, we'll see maybe January!
    *07 Yamaha R6*
    Akrapovic GP, Vortex -1/+2, D.I.D 520, K&N, CA Smoked Integrated Tail, Hotbodies Flush Mounts, Soupys Lowering Links, Power Pilot 2cts.

fyrdman1's Stratoliner
    looks sweet to me ,I couldnt even vote on my own on this one
    Mr.Fixit

Quote Originally Posted by LiveFastCutie View Post
    Lol! Honestly, I wouldn't have voted for him if it wasn't the best looking bike What happend to you, we haven't seen you out here on Sundays for a while. Thanks, we'll see maybe January!
    nobody tells me about the rides anymore...

@ Gene you know the time, day & place...Sunday, 8:30pm, Exxon 4 corners hasn't changed in year. No excuses, hit me up!

Cool bikes, but if I ever rode a cruiser it would be Fyrdman1's Stratoliner nice bike man!
    Last edited by Live-Fast; 11-29-2010 at 10:21 PM.

Pain is temporary, Glory is forever -Evel Knievel

Purple rain.... Purple rain!!!
    '01 Honda Rebel 250, '92 Honda Helix 250

congrats Bigphillip, you are the BOTM winner! We'll come up with something for you... lemme thinks about what we can find. Of course you can choose from any movies we have etc.
    Internuts

The phenomenon that occurs when someone becomes a badass when addressing others on a message board. It is a common practice for the reticent, meek, and cowardly to make bold statements on the Internet, knowing there is no way to be held accountable.

Bigphillip, I have found the perfect BOTM prize for you. It's a FastBikes Winter Neck Tube with autoerotic asphixiation possibilites (it has a draw string ). Anyhow you can pick it up at the office M-F or at the meet on Thursday.
    Internuts

The phenomenon that occurs when someone becomes a badass when addressing others on a message board. It is a common practice for the reticent, meek, and cowardly to make bold statements on the Internet, knowing there is no way to be held accountable.