Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

That sux..... But honestly NM, that is so true... Damn, I cant wait till 2013. I heard the Ninja 14r is gonna be 'supercharged'. Woohoo!!! I think thats my next bike. Hopefully the 10r follows also with the 'power-adder'
    Officer, I wasn't speeding!!??!! I was productively maintaining an expedited action....

I would rather ride a fast bike....than a fast woman....

Quote Originally Posted by TexasRoadRanger View Post
    That sux..... But honestly NM, that is so true... Damn, I cant wait till 2013. I heard the Ninja 14r is gonna be 'supercharged'. Woohoo!!! I think thats my next bike. Hopefully the 10r follows also with the 'power-adder'
    Well, don't hold your breath, they're already governed because the government won't let them go over a certain speed. If you want the fastest production motorcycle ever made -top speed - go get a 99-2000 Hayabusa (before the government stepped in and slowed them down). These bikes still have so much room to grow NA that the government still holds them back. I don't see why they would add a complicated/expensive component like a supercharger....

And even if they do (for whatever reason) it'll be a dumbed down version that you'll pay more money for the "feature" and go slower than if you added an aftermarket poweradder yourself.
    I have helmets, jackets and other stuff for sale in the classifieds section
    If the link doesn't work, just look in the classifieds section

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Evo IX View Post
    Ok, I gotta eat my words.

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaMaster10R View Post
    I'll go ahead an saddle up my trailer and follow along, if 15 Buell's leave, only 10 are coming back running, the rest are gonna break down lol.
    If I ride with them, make that 9 are comeing back riding
    2006 Buell Blast 492cc
    33Hp
    30Ft of torq
    Skull and Wings sticker on the tank...make it go faster

Jay Arr (Im a Pirate )