Default Now Accepting April BOTM Submissions

ALL YOU LURKERS, POST UP A PIC OF YOUR BIKE IN THIS THREAD IF YOU WANT TO GET NOMINATED. Nominations have to include a picture of said nomination in this post. Nominations will close on the 20th or after we get 10 bikes, whichever comes first. If you miss this months contest, make sure you get in on next month's contest. The nomination thread goes up the first of every month.

Post up your picture for bike of the month or your nomination photo, entrants must be a registered member on this forum. Only 1 pic per entry.
    RULES

Bike of the month RULES and How to Submit Your Entry - Bike of the Month [B]This month's BOTM winner will receive your BOTM title and a RGVCycles.com sticker.
    Internuts

The phenomenon that occurs when someone becomes a badass when addressing others on a message board. It is a common practice for the reticent, meek, and cowardly to make bold statements on the Internet, knowing there is no way to be held accountable.

Default Just got this for my birthday.....

how is this for bike of the Month
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Mr. Evo IX; 03-03-2011 at 12:32 PM. Reason: embeded photo

Last edited by fatguyona1000; 03-03-2011 at 05:29 PM.
    I have helmets, jackets and other stuff for sale in the classifieds section
    If the link doesn't work, just look in the classifieds section

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Evo IX View Post
    Ok, I gotta eat my words.

Looks like a winner to me.

That's what I say. Thread locked.. no vote necessary. Congrats on the BOTM! We'll come up with something to give you for winning.
    Internuts

The phenomenon that occurs when someone becomes a badass when addressing others on a message board. It is a common practice for the reticent, meek, and cowardly to make bold statements on the Internet, knowing there is no way to be held accountable.