Default went to the island today

had a great ride out there, 4 of us went
    got to the bridge and there was no one on it, so we went across to check it out
    got over and of course hotness EVERYWHERE.
    we drive all along the main road all the way to convention center
    we stop there for a min and i took a couple pics.
    next we are heading back down to go get some food and one of the guys we are with just pull over next to this big crowd of about 30 people, a girl just jumps on his bike HAHAHA
    so we are driving and she is screaming at everyone, then she turns to me and says, do you mind going back to pick up those other hot bitches? they are with me.
    we are more then happy to help them out
    we go pick them up and mine is jumping around have a good ol time on the back, my neighbors starts flashing everyone as we are driving around,
    GREAT time. then we drop them off at coca cola beach and then go get food, after food we stop by chaos to get a pic with the GGW bus
    heading home we are almost to 77 on 100 and a damn cops pulls behind me and pulls me over.
    says he cant see my license plate
    while running the plate (that he can now see) he says "Don you dont have a M endorsement" i play stupid asking what is a M endorsement and how do i go about getting one.
    he then asks if our license are clean, i say yes and he is running those now
    then he turns and says, "Don where are your glasses?" shit i never wear them HAHAHA
    came up with an excuse, everything came back clean so he let me go

anyways here are some of the pics i took from today, couldnt get any HOTNESS ones since all i have is my stupid EVO phone and couldnt keep it out while i rode.

Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 4.jpg (65.1 KB, 69 views)
    • File Type: jpg 3.jpg (52.6 KB, 15 views)
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (49.6 KB, 70 views)
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (54.9 KB, 12 views)
    Last edited by alexsracing; 03-15-2011 at 06:58 PM.

One day your life will flash before your eyes, Make sure its worth watching...

“Pizza is a lot like sex. When it's good, it's really good. When it's bad, it's still pretty good.”

super cool pic of the bikes with the bus.

Dang.. why didn't I think of that. Awesome pic guys!
    Internuts

The phenomenon that occurs when someone becomes a badass when addressing others on a message board. It is a common practice for the reticent, meek, and cowardly to make bold statements on the Internet, knowing there is no way to be held accountable.

Quote Originally Posted by donR6 View Post
    ...then she turns to me and says, do you mind going back to pick up those other hot bitches? they are with me.
    we are more then happy to help them out
    we go pick them up and mine is jumping around have a good ol time on the back, my neighbors starts flashing everyone as we are driving around,
    Awesome Story

BUT...

Internuts

The phenomenon that occurs when someone becomes a badass when addressing others on a message board. It is a common practice for the reticent, meek, and cowardly to make bold statements on the Internet, knowing there is no way to be held accountable.

I think saturday me gene and a couple of my buddies are gonna head out there. I just got me a canon t1i and i wanna snap some pics you know for like practice and stuff. Wink wink

t1i sucks balls. Get a NIKON!!!

we shoul dbe out there this weekend, camping at isla blanca
    and @ EVO i was gonna get their pics but by the time i thought of it and got my phone out they were already gone. i wish i could have seen the girl on Ernies bike flashing, i was behind and seen her doing it but no boob for me
    they were some young hotties though. cant wait to go back out, if i wasnt so worried about the cops getting me again i would go again tomorrow

“Pizza is a lot like sex. When it's good, it's really good. When it's bad, it's still pretty good.”

Nikon suck. If we go don ill call u a call

ok call me a call, ill have my phone with me

u guys lucky none of the girls fell off ur bikes..