Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default Harris Hill Road 4-16-2011 Pics and Vids Thread

Here's my tires and pucks, videos to follow, rendering Zach's, then Renee's, and then mine. I think Alex already has a vid on youtube to post if he hasn't already.

Got both knees down on clockwise H2R.... WOOT

REAR

FRONT
    Internuts

The phenomenon that occurs when someone becomes a badass when addressing others on a message board. It is a common practice for the reticent, meek, and cowardly to make bold statements on the Internet, knowing there is no way to be held accountable.

Just lookin' pretty!
    If you can't keep up, don't step up.....

I heart blue helmet shields

I never fake the funk. Just ask anyone who's ever visited a bathroom after one of my famous sit downs........ I DO WORK!

i throw change at the strip club . . . i dont make it rain i make it hail

Pretty nice..... I really want to get out there during a school session or training. I bet it would be a 'blast' on a buell...

short video clip I made in 5 min

08 Honda CBR 1000RR
    05 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
    99 Honda Civic SI (stolen)

Here's Zach tearing it up on his ZX6e
    Internuts

The phenomenon that occurs when someone becomes a badass when addressing others on a message board. It is a common practice for the reticent, meek, and cowardly to make bold statements on the Internet, knowing there is no way to be held accountable.

Bet that 1000rr gives the Zx10 a run for its money now, over the 600rr. @ Alex why didn't you just unbolt the mirrors and zip tie the front cowl? Those bad boys are over $300 a pair. The HH layout looks small but fun, hope to make it out soon.

Pain is temporary, Glory is forever -Evel Knievel

Renee on her ZX6R coming off a recent crash at TWS.
    Internuts

Zach, I'm going to re-render and upload yours.. I didn't render it in 60fps the first time.. expect a new version maybe today.. maybe tommorow.. I'm uploading mine now.
    Internuts

Quote Originally Posted by LiveFastR1 View Post
    Bet that 1000rr gives the Zx10 a run for its money now, over the 600rr. @ Alex why didn't you just unbolt the mirrors and zip tie the front cowl? Those bad boys are over $300 a pair. The HH layout looks small but fun, hope to make it out soon.
    Uh, not even close Buuuuut, i'll give Alex some slack, he had grip issues with his tires, and that effing CBR is way to stiff for his weight, seriuosly needs to be re-sprung for a buck 35 rider, not a 185er.
    If you can't keep up, don't step up.....