Default Little Alex riding his Razor at Rayburn Park

I really need to get him a gas bike or a 36V speed controller. I found an extra 12V battery that fits under the tank but the stock 24V controller doesnt like 36V.
    Last edited by Mr. Evo IX; 04-23-2011 at 09:06 AM.
    Internuts

The phenomenon that occurs when someone becomes a badass when addressing others on a message board. It is a common practice for the reticent, meek, and cowardly to make bold statements on the Internet, knowing there is no way to be held accountable.

Bigphillip79 is offline Don't need no stinkin' clutch Dec BOTM 2010

He's already physically too big for that thing. Need to get a bigger bike altogether.
    "Be kind to your birds and your goats."

Put q gopro on him!
    If you can't keep up, don't step up.....

I know, everyone be on the look out for a 4stroke 60-80 for me. Let me know if you know of any deals around.. not looking for anything newish but would prefer something that shifts, probably with a clutch but would take an auto if I had to. CRF50 or XR80 is what I'm thinking.
    Internuts

The phenomenon that occurs when someone becomes a badass when addressing others on a message board. It is a common practice for the reticent, meek, and cowardly to make bold statements on the Internet, knowing there is no way to be held accountable.

Thanks for sharing with me... $1000 for an 1999 model XR80 though. Too rich for my blood.. Guess those bikes hold their value well, I'm gonna have to find someone that doesnt know that they have gold in their shed. Maybe I'll shoot him a lowball offer.. no grips, kawasaki green.. 500.. LOL
    Internuts

One day your life will flash before your eyes, Make sure its worth watching...

“Pizza is a lot like sex. When it's good, it's really good. When it's bad, it's still pretty good.”