Thumbs up My Fastline Experience....A Customers Review

Taken from another forum
    [ame="http://www.motohouston.com/forums/showthread.php?t=181712"]My FASTLINE 4/30 Experience... - MotoHouston.com[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by NitroHonda
    Hi, Any experience teaching a Deaf rider? How can we make this work? I'm looking for some track experience. I'm an experienced rider with over 15 years of daily riding. Let me know! I am agressively pursuing track options.
    Quote Originally Posted by Godsuki
    I can make it work. Do you have someone that can sign for me? I'll hire someone if I need to. I've never taught that way but I will do whatever it takes to accomodate you.
    What does that tell you? That just absolutely reeks of Fastline being all about confidence. I had been struggling somewhat trying to find a school that would take me in as a student. It's been difficult trying to break into the world of track riding as a Deaf person. People don't know how to communicate with me especially wearing a motorcycle helmet. My self esteem somewhat was a little low after hearing some harsh words from another school... then I get that amazing response from Tim... It blew me away. That's exactly the kind of people I want teaching me. I am not a burden. I am a student. Teach me.

Fastline hired an interpreter ON THEIR OWN within days of that dialogue. I was going to do it for them but they treated me like I was another customer rather than asking me to help them help me which gets old... They helped themselves and got it ABSOLUTELY RIGHT. Fastline's roar was Deafening.

The confidence that Tim carries within himself really spilled over onto me being able to really enjoy my track day experience. I had an amazing time with Tim. He took the necessary precautions by taking me out with him one-on-one for most of the morning, allowing me to enter the track before anyone else. I have never felt more safe on the pavement than I did with Tim's guidance. Not just him but the other instructors, Dinosaur, both instructors with the two different yellow GSXR 1000s, etc. That entire school's staff really reverberates with confidence all around. I could not help but lap it up as the day went on... Thank you, Fastline... for not being scared of me and allowing me the opportunity to partake in this activity. I love motorcycling that much. It's my passion, my dream, my life. All happened because of Fastline.

I was initially told not to attend MSRH as a rider because Tim did not feel that he could give me the attention that he felt that I needed before 4/30. Then a few days ago, Fastline changed their position and invited me to ride at MSRH. Fastline has enough confidence in me. Fastline is all about going the extra mile... and boy... do they slam that extra mile. I do not feel disabled. I feel like a rider. Thank you, Fastline.

As for my experience and I welcome your critique... Kibitizer was kind enough to follow me with his GoPro for a few laps. This was during the last session of the day so I was totally beat by then. I struggled going through turn 8 all day. I kept slowing down way too much. I did not do any shifting. Issues with gloves. They were too small. So I was also not gassing it out of the hole very well. I need to work on some lines. This was just my first time so...

YouTube - GSS 4/30/11 following NitroHonda

email
    tim@fastlinemcs.com

Trackday Registration
    www.fastlinemcs.com

Bridgestone~Pirelli Tires
    South Central Race Center www.scracecenter.com

P1 Racing

Amsoil Lubricants

Wow, that's the extra mile no doubt. But i'll post my own review after our 5/22 trackday. I've been real spoiled by the guys at Harris Hill.
    If you can't keep up, don't step up.....

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaMaster10R View Post
    Wow, that's the extra mile no doubt. But i'll post my own review after our 5/22 trackday. I've been real spoiled by the guys at Harris Hill.
    Thank you. FastLine is a family, and we treat all of our customers like family.

email
    tim@fastlinemcs.com

Trackday Registration
    www.fastlinemcs.com

Bridgestone~Pirelli Tires
    South Central Race Center www.scracecenter.com

P1 Racing

Amsoil Lubricants