Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Fastline @ MSRH 5/22 Feedback

Tell us about your Fastline experience! I really appreciate your support and for making such a long haul to ride with us. It was a pleasure having you there and I hope you felt welcomed into the Fastline family!

I had an awesome time! Although I was too busy to ride today, I really enjoyed meeting you folks!

Oh, and Renea, I heard you made amazing progress!

email
    tim@fastlinemcs.com

Trackday Registration
    www.fastlinemcs.com

Bridgestone~Pirelli Tires
    South Central Race Center www.scracecenter.com

P1 Racing

Amsoil Lubricants

I had a good time yesterday. I don't think there was a single Red Flag in Advanced. The last session today was kind of lonely. When the checker came out I was the only one out there lol. It was good to meet all the fellow Valley Crew at the track.

I ran a Personal Best 1:43.0 on my shagged tires

Great job AJ! thanks for coming out!

email
    tim@fastlinemcs.com

Trackday Registration
    www.fastlinemcs.com

P1 Racing

Amsoil Lubricants

Default MSRH

So, I went 3 laps, and blew my motor. My review of the track is WAY COOL though. My engine blew, and though Fastline didnt have to, I talked to Tim about a credit, and he assured me hed take care of it. MSRH has an awesome track, and Fastline has a great staff. When Alex got bucked by the dick weed they kicked him out of the place which I thought was the appropriate action as this guy was putting other peoples lives in danger. The track restrooms were clean, the track had plenty of space and the staff from Fastline seemed to really want to help people. I would recommend a track day with these guys to anyone. And, for shits and giggles, the gokarts are fuckin awesome too! Thanks Fastline for taking care of us.
    "If loud pipes save lives, imagine what learning to ride could do."

Sounds like you had fun man. Sucks about your motor
    2006 Buell Blast 492cc
    33Hp
    30Ft of torq
    Skull and Wings sticker on the tank...make it go faster

Jay Arr (Im a Pirate )

Quote Originally Posted by Zachary View Post
    So, I went 3 laps, and blew my motor. My review of the track is WAY COOL though. My engine blew, and though Fastline didnt have to, I talked to Tim about a credit, and he assured me hed take care of it. MSRH has an awesome track, and Fastline has a great staff. When Alex got bucked by the dick weed they kicked him out of the place which I thought was the appropriate action as this guy was putting other peoples lives in danger. The track restrooms were clean, the track had plenty of space and the staff from Fastline seemed to really want to help people. I would recommend a track day with these guys to anyone. And, for shits and giggles, the gokarts are fuckin awesome too! Thanks Fastline for taking care of us.
    Thanks for coming out! I look forward to seeing you again soon!

email
    tim@fastlinemcs.com

Trackday Registration
    www.fastlinemcs.com

P1 Racing

Amsoil Lubricants

zach the zx10 is alway available if you want. but if you drop-it, pop-it, you bought-it
    Its faster than a snail, but slower than a jet

A few teasers from yesterday. The photos will be posted on my website tomorrow evening.

email
    tim@fastlinemcs.com

Trackday Registration
    www.fastlinemcs.com

P1 Racing

Amsoil Lubricants

Ernest thanks! I might have to think about that one! Tim, I sent you a pm.
    "If loud pipes save lives, imagine what learning to ride could do."

Quote Originally Posted by AJFLo View Post
    I had a good time yesterday. I don't think there was a single Red Flag in Advanced. The last session today was kind of lonely. When the checker came out I was the only one out there lol. It was good to meet all the fellow Valley Crew at the track.

I ran a Personal Best 1:43.0 on my shagged tires
    Man, you were flyin' out there... Very impressed watching you ride. I was like DAMNNNN! AJ's haulin' ass... and somehow I might have lost a whole set of Lvl 3 pics.. I didn't have time to go through my media yet though so I hope I find them.
    Internuts

The phenomenon that occurs when someone becomes a badass when addressing others on a message board. It is a common practice for the reticent, meek, and cowardly to make bold statements on the Internet, knowing there is no way to be held accountable.