Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tim, it was great to meet you guys out there. Good times in spite of some bad luck in our camp. Renee did awesome and picked it up a few notches for sure. Glad to see her confident again

The classroom sessions were really good, the session length is just about perfect, the fastline girls were cute and friendly and I had a good time but wasn't really on my riding game, made a ton of errors out there.. really glad I didn't crash. Overall, I had a great time and I left shiney side up though even if I wasn't feeling very confident all day long. Had a good time chasing that 125cc gp bike around the track.

I also had a few pucker moments and had a late turn in the first turn of a switchback, which really eff'ed my entry into the second one.. glad I didn't cause an accident there. That dumbass move made me pit to check my undies... When I got to the trailer I found out Alex had just went down and really glad my friend didn't get seriously injured after seeing the video, that was a damn hard hit.

Tim, you guys did a great job of putting on a first rate trackday. Met a lot of cool people out there and enjoyed the entire day (except for Zach and Alex's bad luck).
    Internuts

The phenomenon that occurs when someone becomes a badass when addressing others on a message board. It is a common practice for the reticent, meek, and cowardly to make bold statements on the Internet, knowing there is no way to be held accountable.

Oh BTW...

I don't think motards belong in the Advanced Group at MSRH. Especially slow ones with bad lines. If the grid was more full it could have been bad.

Quote Originally Posted by AJFLo View Post
    Oh BTW...

I don't think motards belong in the Advanced Group at MSRH. Especially slow ones with bad lines. If the grid was more full it could have been bad.
    Their lines aren't bad, they're different because they're on a tard. SS lines are not the same as a tard.

email
    tim@fastlinemcs.com

Trackday Registration
    www.fastlinemcs.com

Bridgestone~Pirelli Tires
    South Central Race Center www.scracecenter.com

P1 Racing

Amsoil Lubricants

Quote Originally Posted by Fastline View Post
    Their lines aren't bad, they're different because they're on a tard. SS lines are not the same as a tard.
    I have never heard of a line where you sweep out wide and then turn in. One guy did it 2 times on the back straight. First time I almost hit him and second time I knew he was going to sweep out left before he turned in right. Thats dangerous especially with the closing speeds. 150mph to 100mph wouldn't be pretty.

PS he wasn't going very fast in the turns either. Tony complained about him to me before I said anything about it. The grid was light and there were not any fast Expert riders so it didn't matter very much. I tried to go over and explain to him what I saw, but he wasn't at his camp. He was riding Advanced and Intermediate so I gave up on waiting for him.
    Last edited by AJFLo; 05-24-2011 at 01:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AJFLo View Post
    I have never heard of a line where you sweep out wide and then turn in. One guy did it 2 times on the back straight. First time I almost hit him and second time I knew he was going to sweep out left before he turned in right. Thats dangerous especially with the closing speeds. 150mph to 100mph wouldn't be pretty.

PS he wasn't going very fast in the turns either. Tony complained about him to me before I said anything about it. The grid was light and there were not any fast Expert riders so it didn't matter very much. I tried to go over and explain to him what I saw, but he wasn't at his camp. He was riding Advanced and Intermediate so I gave up on waiting for him.
    Did you bring that to any one's attention? We (mngt) likes to hear about those issues so that we can correct them.

Tards do have some very unique lines. I can't explain his since I didn't see it, but let us know in the future, please.

email
    tim@fastlinemcs.com

Trackday Registration
    www.fastlinemcs.com

P1 Racing

Amsoil Lubricants

OK will do.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Evo IX View Post
    Renee did awesome and picked it up a few notches for sure. Glad to see her confident again
    Thanks evo!
    "Speed is your friend"
    -Guy Martin

CMRA #956

08 Honda CBR 1000RR (soon to be my next track bike)
    06 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R(track bike)
    06 Kawasaki Ninja 250r (track bike)
    04 Honda Ruckus 49cc (pit bike)
    05 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
    03 BMW 325i (Gift from my man!)

how do i join fast line i want to get to school im a begginer

Quote Originally Posted by misterpolo11 View Post
    how do i join fast line i want to get to school im a begginer
    Give mean call tomorrow and we can discuss it.

832-641-7547

email
    tim@fastlinemcs.com

Trackday Registration
    www.fastlinemcs.com

P1 Racing

Amsoil Lubricants