Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Post Brownsville Sunday Sonic on 803 Meet/Ride

Brownsville night- Sonic on 802 at 9!
    Last edited by Mr. Evo IX; 10-16-2009 at 03:10 PM.

Four corners is what they call the intersection of Boca Chica and International/48. It used to be the Redliner's hangout, but now I think they are a little more open.

The Sonic is on 802/Ruben Torres right in front of Sunrise Mall. As far as I know, there's no specific club or affiliation that claims it.

Both of these places are mainly sportbikes and while their might be a few people that stunt, it seems like everyone is stretching/lowering their bikes these days.

They usually take off for a ride through the town and will go down towards Boca Chica beach/Southmost. Or they might go out Military to 1421. They might stop out there somewhere and jack around (stunting or racing)

Usually high speed runs, but you can ride in the back of the pack at your own pace. The last guy usually shows up when the first guy is finishing his first cigarette.

There are some cool guys and there are some turds, just like any group.
    Last edited by fatguyona1000; 09-07-2009 at 03:12 PM.
    I have helmets, jackets and other stuff for sale in the classifieds section
    If the link doesn't work, just look in the classifieds section

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Evo IX View Post
    Ok, I gotta eat my words.

Thank you guys!

I had been waiting for this info, and thank you for sticky

The one and only, the only one ...... The1

Infamousy giving "ingenious" a new meaning.

Was out there on Sunday didn't like some guys out there 4 some reason they think there bikes make em look and b super cool. Oh and there bike to them was the fastest sorry for not been that cool. Lol meet some cool cats too though I was putting da word out there bout this forum most of them didn't know. Hopefully it gets packed.!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by g1xx3rguy08 View Post
    Was out there on Sunday didn't like some guys out there 4 some reason they think there bikes make em look and b super cool. Oh and there bike to them was the fastest sorry for not been that cool. Lol meet some cool cats too though I was putting da word out there bout this forum most of them didn't know. Hopefully it gets packed.!!!!
    Thanks a lot man, you know we have come flyers, if you want I can get you some.

We need all the advertisement we can get lol

The one and only, the only one ...... The1

Infamousy giving "ingenious" a new meaning.

I'm in houston already a missed my fhittys...lol wanna go back in a month or so hopefully I can take my 50 to mess @ out there for a while

I haven't been down there for a while... Cops got pretty aggressive a while back and I dont have my liscense yet. I dont know when I will be taking the MSF course but it will be soon since it is now required.

i ride on sundays with the group out of 4 corners cool guys and sometimes with 802 group cool guys our rides are pretty fast and crazy. no stunning just racing in brownsville or high speed runs

Quote Originally Posted by fullthrottle cycle shop View Post
    i ride on sundays with the group out of 4 corners cool guys and sometimes with 802 group cool guys our rides are pretty fast and crazy. no stunning just racing in brownsville or high speed runs
    pero falta k cora tu moto jajaja jk lol
    k onda el sunday pa donde vas a ganar

Where u guys at. We went to elsa to see the races but not too many people from btown came out. It was about 7 of us....omar?