Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by joedirt View Post
    I thought the MSF course wasn't required? I have taken the written test just not the ridiing test yet. On another note, I thought the MSF was only required if you wanted to have the driven test waived and wanted to ride without a helmet.

Furthermore, my understanding is that if you have in excess of a certain amount of life insurance you can ride without a helmet, but still have to take the riden test. Am I mistaken?
    ?

Simon???

Quote Originally Posted by drag mx66 View Post
    We might be riding to elsa. Cheeto says that alot of bikes have been goin and racing and he wants to race me. So we might go out there this sunday
    I went last sunday and i suck there were only 2 bikes there.Race cheeto you are going to beat him that bike don't got shit he just bought the bike from his cousin as is now he thinks no one can beat him.TA PENDEJO ESTE VATO. WHOOP HIS ASS

Quote Originally Posted by drag mx66 View Post
    ?
    MSF is required for all new 'M' endorsements per new law effective Sept 1st 2009. It is mandatory for everyone that wants an M and doesnt have one. If you already have your M your grandfathered. The rest will be taking the MSF.
    Internuts

The phenomenon that occurs when someone becomes a badass when addressing others on a message board. It is a common practice for the reticent, meek, and cowardly to make bold statements on the Internet, knowing there is no way to be held accountable.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Evo IX View Post
    MSF is required for all new 'M' endorsements per new law effective Sept 1st 2009. It is mandatory for everyone that wants an M and doesnt have one. If you already have your M your grandfathered. The rest will be taking the MSF.
    No, i knew what he was talkn bout just didnt know where that came up in the post. Lol. Think he ment to post it in another sticky