Exclamation Fastline @ TWS Sat 8/20 ~ Roll Call

Texas World Speedway, Sat Aug 20th

Fastline Motorcycle School is excited to host it's 1st of many events to come at this legendary facility. We are also offering a 2 day special package deal. When you purchase TWS 8/20 & GSS 8/28 or GSS 8/28 and MSRH 9/10, you will receive a 10% discount off of the purchase price. We will not be providing lunch for our registered riders at this event, but you can purchase breakfast and lunch from the TWS concession area.

Also, all 1st time riders will receive 1/2 off. Just call 832-641-7547 to reserve your spot.

Group structure for this event will be advanced, intermediate, and novice. We will not run a lightweight group at this track. Due to the current heat wave, we are adjusting our operating hours for the remainder of the summer months. Gates will open at 6am, and the 1st session will start at 8am. Track hours are from 8am to 4pm.

We will be offering CMRA licensing and the Fastline Race School, taught by Brandon Cleland and Alonzo Contreras for an addition charge. Don't miss your chance to learn from 2 of the best in the business. Group sizes are limited, so early registration is the only way to secure your spot.

To register, visit www.fastlinemcs.com.

Parade laps will be offered with the appropriate attire:
    Full face helmet
    jacket
    pants
    gloves
    boots (that cover the ankle)

South Central Race Center will be on hand to offer Bridgestone and Pirelli tire support, along with
    P1 Racing to serve your technical needs. Track Junkie Racing will also on site with lap timer rentals and parts. We are also pleased to announce that The Shiver Shack will be attending this event to help keep you cool with their delicious sno cones.

1. Godsuki
    2. Brena

email
    tim@fastlinemcs.com

Trackday Registration
    www.fastlinemcs.com

Bridgestone~Pirelli Tires
    South Central Race Center www.scracecenter.com

P1 Racing

Amsoil Lubricants

1. Godsuki
    2. Brena
    3. Skid
    4. Slyder
    5. Kib (advanced)
    6. Idream - corner working
    7. Scoutguy
    8. Mr.P (working grid / intermediate)
    9. dinosaur
    10. rukus

(I need a sugar daddy!)
    "Speed is your friend"
    -Guy Martin

CMRA #956

08 Honda CBR 1000RR (soon to be my next track bike)
    06 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R(track bike)
    06 Kawasaki Ninja 250r (track bike)
    04 Honda Ruckus 49cc (pit bike)
    05 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
    03 BMW 325i (Gift from my man!)