Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Make it Stick!

Default Make it Stick!

Just an FYI, you get into a corner and you think you can't make it, you can. With modern tires and compounds even a goldwing will drag hard parts and be OK with grip. This was from our TSBA ride, our newest rider Natalie thought she was too fast into a corner and forgot that rule, reflexes took over and she stood it up, as soon as the bike hit dirt, they both hit dirt! She's fine, only scratches, by bike.......well see for yourself.

If you can't keep up, don't step up.....

Wow that looks painful, really hope Natalie is OK.
    "No matter how hot that girl may look, there's probably some guy somewhere who is fed up with her BS."

She's fine, no worries.

gonna be ready for the 20th?
    08 Honda CBR 1000RR
    05 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
    99 Honda Civic SI (stolen)

No, the bike is seriously fucked, bent forks, top triple clamp broke, she took out a sign post with it, front first. I can probably fix it for a few hundred buck in ebay parts, but i'm looking at a couple of months i think, including body work and welding to the upper stay frame.

Damn !! You taught her good. Hhmmm, seems like there's a recurring theme with your pupils....maybe teacher not so good, eh?
    All ya'll suck...Hard
    '08 Suzuki B-King, '85 Honda V65 Sabre, '08 Kawi C-14, '11 Suzuki 650 Burgman

Quote Originally Posted by Big Iron View Post
    Damn !! You taught her good. Hhmmm, seems like there's a recurring theme with your pupils....maybe teacher not so good, eh?

lolz
    08 Honda CBR 1000RR
    05 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
    99 Honda Civic SI (stolen)

Damn that sucks man glad she's ok, Sucks about the bike.
    2006 Buell Blast 492cc
    33Hp
    30Ft of torq
    Skull and Wings sticker on the tank...make it go faster

Jay Arr (Im a Pirate )

Was sorry to see this happen on ride. Im glad she turned out WAY better than bike. I felt kinda guilty about pulling away when we made it to McAllen but when I saw Randy stop and talk to you and ask if you needed help and you answered 'no', I figured I wouldnt ask. I know you were i bit upset. As I said, glad it wasn't worse. Will be good to see her back on the horse ridin with us again. ML
    Officer, I wasn't speeding!!??!! I was productively maintaining an expedited action....

I would rather ride a fast bike....than a fast woman....

Quote Originally Posted by TexasRoadRanger View Post
    Was sorry to see this happen on ride. Im glad she turned out WAY better than bike. I felt kinda guilty about pulling away when we made it to McAllen but when I saw Randy stop and talk to you and ask if you needed help and you answered 'no', I figured I wouldnt ask. I know you were i bit upset. As I said, glad it wasn't worse. Will be good to see her back on the horse ridin with us again. ML
    I wasn't upset at all. That thing is literally a $500 dollar bike i picked up in pieces and rebuilt. I do all my own paint and body so it's no biggie. She really wants to make that track day and i just can't make it happen that quick with the bad fork, all the rest is easy. Now she's talking all crazy about riding MY bike out there, that's got me worried.