Default A thread for custom made handle bars and risers

Here are a few examples of things that I have done feel free to post others that you have seen that you guys think are cool

Thats badass... I want to start doing everything myself also... Im barely 20 and learning everything by myself... I just hardtailed an 82 xj haha... It came out ok for my first project...

That's cool man I know what it feels like to want to learn everything you can. It does take time but the sooner you dive into it the faster you learn

Very inspiring Chons... It feels very good to know people like YOU will try this stuff. I have been an owner/operator before and it sounds like you are well on your way to becoming one yourself, right here in the good ole' USA. I love the 'free market guys', especially the young ones. Keep up the good (hard) work.
    Last edited by TexasRoadRanger; 10-23-2011 at 11:39 AM.
    Officer, I wasn't speeding!!??!! I was productively maintaining an expedited action....

I would rather ride a fast bike....than a fast woman....

Thanks... You all are the only people that have actually told me something good lol... No one else really cares but its ok... My project is on hold right now because my welder broke... Let me do a couple of more stuff and then take it by you alls shops... Hopefully you all dont mind telling me what I did wrong lol... Its my first time remember hahaha

Yea man no problem if you have any questions send em my way