Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Super Slow

what type of color theme would you like to see?
    08 Honda CBR 1000RR
    05 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
    99 Honda Civic SI (stolen)

For me, it's not so much the color, but the function. I liked the home/welcome screen of the old site and I operated from that. The entire layout was different...and better, imo.

But the color format now has an old message board feel to me....looks more dated than the original.

But honestly, the real reason I don't visit as much is because this site loads slow as shit for me. The one thing I do like is that little auto save icon I see flash up every once in a while while I'm typing. I can't tell how many times in the past I've typed something in the past and hit "post reply" and it time out on me and I lost my entire reply and had to start over. I finally learned to save my words so I could just paste/repeat, but inevitably, the one time I didn't I'd lose some long rant (just like this one) and it would piss me off.
    I have helmets, jackets and other stuff for sale in the classifieds section
    If the link doesn't work, just look in the classifieds section

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Evo IX View Post
    Ok, I gotta eat my words.

Quote Originally Posted by fatguyona1000 View Post
    For me, it's not so much the color, but the function. I liked the home/welcome screen of the old site and I operated from that. The entire layout was different...and better, imo.

same layout, it just had a portal page for the home instead of straight to the forum

But the color format now has an old message board feel to me....looks more dated than the original.

But honestly, the real reason I don't visit as much is because this site loads slow as shit for me. The one thing I do like is that little auto save icon I see flash up every once in a while while I'm typing. I can't tell how many times in the past I've typed something in the past and hit "post reply" and it time out on me and I lost my entire reply and had to start over. I finally learned to save my words so I could just paste/repeat, but inevitably, the one time I didn't I'd lose some long rant (just like this one) and it would piss me off.

same layout, it just had a portal page for the home instead of straight to the forum

it auto saves as you type to revert to if the page is closed on accident

im still working on it
    08 Honda CBR 1000RR

should be faster now
    08 Honda CBR 1000RR

It is
    If you can't keep up, don't step up.....

wow, yep it is faster.... Cool
    Officer, I wasn't speeding!!??!! I was productively maintaining an expedited action....

I would rather ride a fast bike....than a fast woman....

I like the new look. I must have missed the pink, looks red to me. I like it, looks good.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexsracing View Post
    same layout, it just had a portal page for the home instead of straight to the forumit auto saves as you type to revert to if the page is closed on accidentim still working on it
    I miss the homepage. Told me who was on at a glance, along with how many new posts there were, who the newest member was, and a smattering of other useful, yet useless site info.Also, now I have to back up a page to access some of the options, like who's online and whatever.It's just little things like that.
    I have helmets, jackets and other stuff for sale in the classifieds section
    If the link doesn't work, just look in the classifieds section

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Evo IX View Post
    Ok, I gotta eat my words.

fast for me...good work ALex

Good work bro.... U got it fixed. Much faster now!!!!

I've adapted to the new layout, life goes on.
    If you can't keep up, don't step up.....