Nestle revamps waters business as organic growth slows. Food group Nestle plans to return up to 20 billion Swiss francs ($20.13 billion) to shareholders over the next three years and reorganize its struggling waters business after organic sales growth slowed in the third quarter. Beverly Sackler, 95, Dies; Philanthropist and Purdue Pharma Director. Ms. Sacklers husband, Raymond, and his brothers founded the company whose drug OxyContin has been blamed for the opioid epidemic. Rob Green does a John Terry by wearing full Chelsea kit to lift trophy. The 39-year-old reserve goalkeeper was not even named a sub throughout Chelsea's 15-game Europa League campaign even in the final when each side was allowed a 12-man bench. Love Island's Francesca Allen exudes style in a green velvet wrap mini-dress as. The Love Island star, 23, supported her family friend Sam Faiers at the launch of her new Quizclothing line at Hedsor House in Buckinghamshire on Wednesday night. British girl, 15, is raped at a hotel sauna in Majorca during family holiday. The incident happened around 4pm on Monday at an unnamed hotel in Llucmajor (stock pictured) in the south of Majorca. Sulli, South Korean K-Pop Star and Actress, Is Found Dead. Sulli, 25, was known for being outspoken. She was found in her home on Monday, the authorities said, with no signs of foul play. I've accidentally under-egged annual mileage to our insurer Do I need to confess? I told my insurer that my annual mileage would be 8,000 but I think it will be 10,000 by the time I come to renew my policy. Should I tell my insurer? Will it want to up our premium? Ann Dyer, James Hiers. The couple began dating a week before she was moving across the country to start graduate school, in 2014. Four months later, he switched coasts too. Where does LeSean McCoy rank among NFL rushing yards leaders http://askcadisi.com/25/cipicipi Did Clay Matthews leave Green Bay Big U.S. liquefied natgas players move fast, the small race to keep up. A gap is emerging in the U.S. liquefied natural gas (LNG) industry as big players such as Exxon Mobil Corp and Cheniere Energy Inc race ahead to build export terminals without new long-term contracts, while smaller developers struggle to find financing for their first plants. Mattel, Maker of Barbie, Debuts Gender-Neutral Dolls. The Creatable World dolls can be styled with short or long hair, and skirts, pants or both. Stunning new photo exhibition reveals the weird and wonderful ways Lottery winners spent millions. A stunning collection of photos showing how lottery winners have splashed their cash will be shown in a new exhibition in west London - to mark the 25th anniversary of the National Lottery. Father of tennis bad boy Bernard Tomic is arrested for allegedly drink-driving. John Tomic was driving on Ferry Road in Southport on the Gold Coast on Saturday evening when he was pulled over by police for a random breath test. Nobel Prize-winning scientist says alien life to be found in 30 years. Planet hunter Didier Queloz, 52, from Switzerland, says he is 'convinced' we are not alone. The Cambridge University professor won the physics prize on Tuesday. Southwest flights delayed by online booking glitch. Frustrated Southwest Airlines customers have been forced to wait in long lines for a second day as the airline tries to solve a technical problem with its electronic booking system. In the meantime, passengers are being told to prepare for delays. Katharine Jackson reports. The stats that made Eden Hazard a Stamford Bridge legend. The 28-year-old has comfortably been the club's best player during his seven-year stint at Stamford Bridge and the stats continue to prove why he is adored by Chelsea fans. Bruce McAvaney, 66, puts his opulent Adelaide beachside home on the market for $2.45million. He has temporarily relocated to Sydney to work on the Tokyo 2020 Olympics coverage next year. Best mortgage rates Compare fixed rate and tracker rate mortgage deals. Homeowners whose two-year fixed rate mortgage deals are about to end may be in for a shock if they don't switch to a new deal.