Default I have a question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IS IT OK TO PRESSURE WASH MY BIKE...MY BIKE IS ALWAYS WAXED SO I PRESSURE WASH IT TO KNOCK THE DUST OFF...HOLLA BACK YOUNGENS

Yes. It's made for out-door use. Rain, snow, sleet, though maybe uncomfortable is fine. Just like with washing.
    Robert
    RGV Cycle Stuff

Bigphillip79 is offline Don't need no stinkin' clutch Dec BOTM 2010

As long as you don't get carried away you should be fine. Just be careful that you don't tear up your decals. Keep direct pressure away from your axles so you don't get water in the wheel bearings.

I just use Original Bike Spirits to dust it off and touch up wash. Works like a champ.
    "Be kind to your birds and your goats."

Like phill says don't get carried away we have had bikes here in the shop that have had issuses with water being forced into places it didn't belong

Thanks fellas!!
    "Don't do drugs, don't have unprotected sex, don't be violent. Leave that to me."

Ive heard its a big no no. Places on the engine have gaskets that cant take the pressure and you can end up with water inside. I also understand that the o rings in your chain can take damage that way also. I personally wouldnt risk it.
    "If loud pipes save lives, imagine what learning to ride could do."

Do it ...Jus Do It ..Do it

I pressure wash my bike but only on th extremely dirty areas which usually consist of th th bottom part of th engine, swing arm, wheels, fork boots and rear shocks. I hand wash everything else.
    Sweat u can wipe off, road rash u can't.

I definitely think it's okay to pressure wash. Just try to use your best judgement when it comes down to seeing where to pressure wash.

Really I've found that washing/pressure washing doesn't really do a good job of cleaning a motorcycle. Your better off purchasing a spray on chemical cleaner / wax specifically designed for motorcycles. Additionally you won't incur rust or get water where it should not be. Motorcycles are not 'water proof', they are water resistant but a pressure washer can get water where normal riding / rain would not get water. Just my 2c. I've been using Bike Spirits, but any 'hondaline' type cleaner will be very effective on road grime and will condition all of your cosmetic parts. (Chrome, Black, Painted, etc).
    Internuts

The phenomenon that occurs when someone becomes a badass when addressing others on a message board. It is a common practice for the reticent, meek, and cowardly to make bold statements on the Internet, knowing there is no way to be held accountable.