Default Hippy Killer's Evo Short Chop

Saw this logging into Chopcult. Damn nice bike really like it

Written By: 2 Wheel Fiends
    chopcult.com

With so much attention being given to the resurrection and reconstruction of long bikes from chopperdom's Golden Age, it's nice to see a guy as talented as Kutty Noteboom go his own way on a modern build. Kutty's been itching to do a fast, compact chopper out of his Hippy Killer Garage for some time, and finally pulled it off in time for last year's Mooneyes Show. This bike is neat from every angle, and its stance can't be beat.

Bike name: California Kush (I changed it for the title, but Kutty spells it with a "C". -Bill)

Engine year, make, model and modifications: '97 H-D Evo with Branch heads, Andrews cam and a bunch of other stuff. I don't really care as long as it moves

Frame: FL shovel frame, goosed and deraked by Freddy Hernandez and other mods to it by myself.

Fork: Early pan tubes and lowers shaved by me fit into 39mm trees.

Chassis mods: Sure!

Tire/wheel size and style: 21" front 18" rear on Morris mag wanabees

Favorite thing about this bike: Wheels, Tank Molding and stance make it, other wise I am not too impressed by it, but I had fun building it and it is a hoot to ride.

Next modification will be: Stop the oil leak. For some reason after the freshly built Evo sat on a shelf for a year, now all it wants to do is leak oil

Other mods, accessories, cool parts, etc: The engraving on the cast headlight shroud and Moon air cleaner was done by Mark Cooper out of Riverside, CA. He is a neat gunsmith and engraver. The Sporty rocker boxes were engraved by David O'Hanlon out of Australia. The headlight shroud deal was something else before it was cut up and sand cast. Can you guess what I used to make the mold? Look at it for more than a few minutes you can figure it out. Paint was done by Dave Whittle who does most of my bikes. Dave is also a neat guy who's been doing paint and pinstriping for years. HKG pegs and brake pedal on foot controls I made from junk laying around in the shop. Sissy bar is holding one of my FTW taillights. A sprotor setup sort of stops the whole bike

Thanks: Mooneyes for bringing my bike to Japan. Justin Brown for helping me around the shop. Josh Null for the maple leaves I used for paint stencils, and Ron Mangus for wrapping my seat pan. Thanks to Freddy Hernandez for just ruling it, and to Keith Dean for helping me with the molding. Donnie for rebuilding the motor, and of course my wife Jamie and son Kyler for still being here when I come in from the shop at night

Check out more of Kutty's work at Hippy Killer Garage
    2006 Buell Blast 492cc
    33Hp
    30Ft of torq
    Skull and Wings sticker on the tank...make it go faster

Jay Arr (Im a Pirate )

That is a bad ass little ride I bet its fun to ride in traffic with that thing

Would be a great little lane splitter. Very cool
    2006 Buell Blast 492cc
    33Hp
    30Ft of torq
    Skull and Wings sticker on the tank...make it go faster

Jay Arr (Im a Pirate )